Get a glance of Amazonas 2D 1N
2 days and 1 nights visiting the Amazon rainforest and/or river.
Personalized itinerary depending on interests, type of accommodation and food requirements.
Check our policies on sustainability.
Check out some destinations we offer at https://www.tarapotoamazonasjungletours.com/some-destinations
- Accommodation in Leticia for the nights before/after the tour. We offer private rooms and shared dorms depending on availability.
- Accommodation during the tour. Camping equipment if needed.
- Meals during the tour (breakfast, lunch, dinner, fruit snacks, hydration)
- English speaking guide all along the journey. Local guides for the jungle treks.
- Transport during the tour (boat or car when needed).
- Travel insurance.
- Swamp boots for junlgle treks.
Policies on sustainability.
This project is based on 4 pillars that explicitly promise a radical change towards a real tourist sustainability.
1. Wild species are visited only in their natural environment, not exposing them to direct contact with humans to avoid the vulnerability and disrespect through the abuse of technology and ‘animal selfie’.
2. The local guides or 'baquianos' are mainly former hunters and former hunters who have decided to release their shotgun to tie a photographic camera and become image hunters in the jungle, promoting thus the respect to the natural environment visited by the tourists.
3. Visits to the indigenous settlements are carried out respecting a tolerable loading capacity and that does not alter the form of life of these small communities. Visitors learn how they live today in Amazonas by carrying out the same activities accompanied by local guides and avoiding cultural exploitation in the region.
4. Regional gastronomy is the main source of economic income for peasants and indigenous people in the Amazon. To achieve touristic sustainability, it is necessary to promote regional products only in the menu offered to tourists who come to visit a place full of biodiversity, where we can find hundreds of species and fruits that allow to provide an authentic experience in this aspect, reducing the environmental impact of each visit and opening new gastronomic fusion markets for responsible eco visitors in search of vegan, vegetarian and regional options.